- — Ash Ponders (@ashponders)Wed, Jan 09 2013 18:11:16
- — Steve Streza (@SteveStreza)Thu, Jan 10 2013 10:58:23This is why iCloud is so frustrating. Apple touts it as a feature that stuff should sync. But the tools devs have are hard to make work.
- — Steve Streza (@SteveStreza)Thu, Jan 10 2013 13:45:24@Jury Behind Maps, iCloud is the thing we should be collectively pressuring Apple to seriously improve. The status quo is inadequate.
- — Sam Vermette (@samvermette)Thu, Jan 10 2013 13:45:51
- — Andrew Hart (@AndrewProjDent)Thu, Jan 10 2013 13:46:47
- — zulfishah (@zulfishah)Thu, Jan 10 2013 14:16:01@Jury as someone who has shipped with iCloud Core Data sync as an option, I agree. Works well in 90% of the time but 10% eats up all support
- — Paul Pilone (@paulpilone)Thu, Jan 10 2013 16:58:59@zulfishah @Jury even with iOS 6 there are major issues. e.g. NSPersistentStoreCoordinator migration is unreliable https://devforums.apple.com/message/754554#754554 …le.com/message/754554#754554