- — Jason Richea (@jrichea)Thu, May 01 2014 18:00:07
- — Jason Richea (@jrichea)Thu, May 01 2014 18:07:07
- — Matthew Oldridge (@MatthewOldridge)Thu, May 01 2014 21:16:57
- — Ingvi H. Ómarsson (@IngviOmarsson)Thu, May 01 2014 19:44:29
- — Rob Ridley (@RangerRidley)Thu, May 01 2014 21:44:37As an outdoor educator I humbly suggest to @jrichea that "Adapt" fits in defining 21st Century Learners "Those that embrace change succeed"
- — Sharron Huxley (@SharronHuxley)Thu, May 01 2014 22:55:36
- — Sharron Huxley (@SharronHuxley)Sat, May 03 2014 23:57:23@jrichea Looks great Jason! The creative spin that u applied to the initial collaboration on the 6 C`s of 21st CenLearning is AWESOME .
- — Danielle Priest (@danielle_priest)Fri, May 02 2014 01:15:00@jrichea Adaptability: ability to adjust to new conditions. Decision making: to choose between courses of action
21st Century Education 'Elements'
This story hopefully captures the discussion, interest, & engagement of educators around 21st century education. In order to really capture this & produce something, I have decided to create the 'Periodic Table of 21st Century Education'. Here is the story of it's creation.