- — John R. Hutchinson (@JohnRHutchinson)Sat, Jun 11 2016 07:03:50So this is happening. Rainy Saturday + hangover + stinky skinned cheetah to dissect at #cheltscifest = nothing could go wrong
- — Michael Lovering (@mictheslik)Sat, Jun 11 2016 10:54:16
- — Matthew Tosh (@MatthewTosh)Sat, Jun 11 2016 13:01:27Overheard next to cheetah dissection: "Oh, it's a dead thing?" - member of the public. I wonder what they were expecting? #cheltscifest
- — Ben Garrod (@Ben_garrod)Sat, Jun 11 2016 15:41:01
- — John R. Hutchinson (@JohnRHutchinson)Sat, Jun 11 2016 15:34:32O... M... G... utterly shattered after ~6hr public cheetah dissection but it was immensely fascinating- so many health problems in 1 animal!
Cheltenham Science Festival, June 11th 2016: public dissection of an adult female cheetah for educational + clinical purposes
byJohn R. Hutchinson92 Views