- — Dana Sirotiak (@Sirotiak02)Thu, Jan 24 2013 02:00:02Hello everyone and welcome to tonight's #PTchat where we will be discussing Student Learning Plans SLPs. Please use SLP to shorten tweets.
- — Dana Sirotiak (@Sirotiak02)Thu, Jan 24 2013 02:00:48To join the chat U may want to use Tweetchat[dot]com or another other client that allows columns. Use the hashtag #ptchat to join the convo
- — Divya B (@eatteachblog)Thu, Jan 24 2013 02:04:42
- — Carrie Jackson (@jackson_carrie)Thu, Jan 24 2013 02:04:54I'm Carrie, mom and lead learner from Fort Worth. Home with a sick kiddo, but hanging with #ptchat from the couch!
- — Sue Dunlop (@PrincipalDunlop)Thu, Jan 24 2013 02:04:58Sue from Hamilton, Ontario. This Canuck needs clarification on your terms. SLP.? For students with special needs? #PTchat
Student Learning Plans (SLPs) - #PTchat Archive 1/23/13
Dana Sirotiak hosts a discussion on the most effective SLPs we can offer for our students.
byDr. Joe Mazza39 Views