- — Gwen Pescatore (@gpescatore25)Thu, May 08 2014 01:00:57Hello! Welcome to #ptchat. Please take a moment to introduce yourself, your role in working for kids & where you’re tweeting from tonight.
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, May 08 2014 01:01:04#PTchat starts now! Tonight we're discussing #STEAM >> Questions https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4HUdSHZ-C8qRRcsydtL9Why9ssfDc_sT_KFfqtqoKk/edit …
- — John Fritzky (@JohnFritzky)Thu, May 08 2014 01:01:27
- — S. Kwesi Rollins (@Kwesibaby58)Thu, May 08 2014 01:02:03I work w/schools, districts, and communities on leadership development, family-community engagement & early childhood education #ptchat
- — Scott Rocco (@ScottRRocco)Thu, May 08 2014 01:02:08
STEAM to Engage Families & Community - #ptchat 5-7-14
Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level. Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, leader & community perspectives in taking family engagement to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza29 Views