- — Alissa Smith (@CappiesCorner)Thu, Sep 11 2014 01:09:41Since our parents work with our virtual students at home, have have parent-to-parent networks and offer parent help sessions. #ptchat
- — Stephen P. Santilli (@SPSantilli)Thu, Sep 11 2014 01:10:08
- — Sherri Wilson (@ptaswilson)Thu, Sep 11 2014 01:10:11A1 Love the idea of PD for parents. Also love to see parents participate in PD for Teachers! Great energy when you blend the crowd. #ptchat
- — Alissa Smith (@CappiesCorner)Thu, Sep 11 2014 01:10:20One of my favorite things to do is make a video to 'flip' parent PD and open up comments on my blog so they can network & share! :) #ptchat
- — Gwen Pescatore (@gpescatore25)Thu, Sep 11 2014 01:10:43PD for parents to me means providing Ps w new information & knowledge ea time they interact w the school so they can better support #ptchat
Parent PD & #ParentCamp - #ptchat 9/10/14
Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza28 Views