- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:01:15
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:07:00
- — Jim Detwiler (@JimDetwiler1)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:11:35A1: "Parent Engagement w Fanatic Discipline" is in our school improvement plan - strategies to move beyond isolated eventsptchatrm #ptchat
- — Sherri Wilson (@ptaswilson)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:11:38
- — Ellen Neese Herbin (@DaddysLilPunkin)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:11:55A1 #ptchat. We do iMom & All Pro Dads & have had great successes with both! Our local Junior League has been helpful bringn n community 2!
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:12:10The structures we set up (or not) really dictate our proactive focus on engaging as many families as poss. Tonight's convo is vitptchattchat
- — Alicia G. Guajardo (@guajardoag)Thu, Aug 14 2014 01:12:22A1: newsletter, letters, emails, PTA, back to school nights, orientation for new families & rising 6th and 9th graders, home visits #ptchat
Family & Community Engagement STRUCTURES - #ptchat 8/13/14
Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza89 Views