- — Jim Detwiler (@JimDetwiler1)Thu, Sep 25 2014 01:09:06A1: The need to feel attended to and welcome and most importantly, that my children will be loved and feel welcome. #ptchat
- — Dana Sirotiak (@dsirotiak)Thu, Sep 25 2014 01:09:19A1 Entering into a large regional school, families normally want to know their child will find advocates for them w/in the building #ptchat
- — Geniene Delahunty (@GenieneD)Thu, Sep 25 2014 01:09:50A1 who will my child be spending their day with - who and how do I communicate with them especially if I have questions. #ptchat
- — Isabelle's Book Club (@IsabelsBookClub)Thu, Sep 25 2014 01:10:01
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Sep 25 2014 01:10:14A1: New families want to know as much about school as possible-Events, expectations but most of all will this school love my child? #ptchat
Engaging New Families From The Start - #ptchat 9/24/14
Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza15 Views