- — Sherri Wilson (@ptaswilson)Thu, Sep 18 2014 01:06:50You can find the #ptchat questions here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lY1-LTPGGvYdRTHPNJKJwWct7ONYNpChDznIdz506fY/edit …
- — Meghan Everette (@bamameghan)Thu, Sep 18 2014 01:09:11
- — Ethan R. Clark (@clarkethan)Thu, Sep 18 2014 01:09:16
- — Karrie Martin (@gaviagirl)Thu, Sep 18 2014 01:10:16A1. The As are important because it gives all Ss a chance to shine! So often the Ss that struggle with books, shine in the arts #PTchat
- — LMMS Family Resource (@KimberlyDeRose)Thu, Sep 18 2014 01:10:41A1 In middle school - kids are looking for an identity and it's the first time they can try on a new persona - singer, musician...#ptchat
Engaging Families Through The Arts w/ Ethan Clark - #ptchat 9/17/14
Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza22 Views