- — Dana Sirotiak (@Sirotiak02)Thu, May 16 2013 01:00:24Hello everyone and welcome to another #ptchat. Tonight we will be discussing Soft Skills. http://www.inflibnet.ac.in/ojs/index.php/JLCMS/article/viewFile/119/116 …dex.php/…
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, May 16 2013 01:00:54To join the chat you may want to use Tweetchat[dot]com or another other client that allows columns. Use the hashtag #ptchat to join convo
- — Dana Sirotiak (@Sirotiak02)Thu, May 16 2013 01:02:26Take a minute to introduce yourself, your role working for kids and where in the world you’re tweeting from tonight. #ptchat
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, May 16 2013 01:04:14Good evening #ptchat friends-Dana has set the table for a great congo tonight. Soft skills are such a big part of what's truly *** in life.
- — Carrie Jackson (@jackson_carrie)Thu, May 16 2013 01:04:25Hi, #ptchat friends! Carrie, MS lead learner and ES mom from Fort Worth, TX...looking forward to learning with you!
- — Sue Dunlop (@PrincipalDunlop)Thu, May 16 2013 01:05:32
Cultivating Soft Skills in Children - #PTchat 5/15/13
A conversation around how parents & teachers can team together to cultivate soft skills in today's kids.
byDr. Joe Mazza30 Views