- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:01:14Please take a moment & 1) introduce yourself 2) your role in working for kids 3) where in the world you're tweeting from. Welcome 2 #ptchat
- — Tom Whitford (@twhitford)Thu, Apr 03 2014 00:57:16
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:00:23
- — Chad Caddell (@laughwithchad)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:00:57What's up you awesome fantabulous game changers in education? Let's do this! Chad Caddell, Drama teacher, Stephens Elementary, KY #ptchat
- — Nt2TGlobal (@Nt2TGlobal)Thu, Apr 03 2014 00:54:32
- — Sherri Wilson (@ptaswilson)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:02:01
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:02:37
- — Jim Detwiler (@JimDetwiler1)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:02:42
- — Jerry Blumengarten (@cybraryman1)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:02:48Retired teachers are classless. I should know that! Sure miss my students but enjoy getting back into classes around world now. #ptchat
- — Dr. James Sarruda (@nbcsuper)Thu, Apr 03 2014 01:02:59#ptchat A sense of conviviality in the work place makes for a productive administrative team. When humor is lacking relationships suffer.
Creating an Idea Bank for Using Humor in Education - #ptchat 4/2/14
See gDOC Humor in Ed Idea Bank at http://goo.gl/3aPctZ. Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza27 Views