- — Kimberly A. Hurd (@khurdhorst)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:17:39To let the parents and Ss know right out of the gate that they matter!!!! #ptchat And then have actions to back it up all year long. A2
- — Steve Peterson (@Principal_P)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:17:49Any idea suggestion for topics for my "Chat With The Principal" Twitter Chat? Has anyone done this? Looking to learn/steaptchats. #ptchat
- — Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:17:51
- — Derek Oldfield (@Mr_Oldfield)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:17:52#ptchat A2: Objective 2: Offer sneak peeks into engaging 21st C lrning experiences. Show them what they're child has to look fwd to.
- — Chris Hubbuch (@ChrisHubbuch)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:17:55A2: "Parents want to know that their child's teacher is competent as judged by instructional activities and empathy.ptchat Guskey #ptchat
- — Mary Ann Stewart (@MAStewartMA)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:18:01
- — The Teaching Factor (@TeachingFactor)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:18:10
- — Karen Goepen-Wee (@kgoepenwee)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:18:32
- — Laura Hill (@candylandcaper)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:18:45
- — Elissa Malespina (@elissamalespina)Thu, Aug 28 2014 01:19:01It's always teachers talking to us. Parent never get to tell teachers about our kids and how they learn etptchattchat
Back To School Night Ideas - #ptchat 8/27/14
Student, teacher, parent, school board, principal, superintendent & community member perspectives to consider in taking family engagement efforts to the next level.
byDr. Joe Mazza150 Views