- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Jan 19 2015 23:39:58Suggestions for Q changes/additions for tonight's MLK #sschat? Mistakes? Add comments: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-eEiQsF3ZEScF3POq-w0Uw3zCzQMUkhoeu5U5eLPn6s/edit?usp=sharing … @JoeSangillo @mseideman
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Jan 19 2015 23:53:05#sschat - check my timeline for some tweets about MLK leading up to our chat. What are the best MLK tweets you've seen? Share link with me.
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:00:11
- — Mr.Ottochian (@MrOttochian)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:01:16
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:01:16Chris from Bloomington, IN. 12 yr SS teaching vet working, for the moment, with pre-serv Ts in career advising & prof dev. #sschat
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:01:31Hi #sschat, this is Bill Chapman, a retired SS teacher, checking in from Berkeley, CA. Lots of CR heroes here, inc. Claudette Colvin.
- — Joe Sangillo (@JoeSangillo)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:02:08I'm Joe, write ss curriculum for MCPS in Maryland, proud #sschat co-leader. Local civil rights leaders? I'm around DC, so soooo many.
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:02:31By the way, it is my understanding that Berkeley High School was the first public school in the nation to fully integrate. #sschat
- — Kay Conners (@kconners09)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:02:37
- — Tim Smyth (@historycomics)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:02:51Tim Smyth - high school SS Tchr. John Lewis graphic novel - March = amazing http://historycomics.wikispaces.com/African-American … #sschat
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:03:31George Taliaferro was first African-American football player for IU. He speaks about conditions at IU often. #sschat http://www.idsnews.com/article/2014/07/sp-george …
- — Newseum Education (@NewseumEd)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:04:00
- — Joe Sangillo (@JoeSangillo)Tue, Jan 20 2015 00:04:20
Understanding MLK #sschat
1/19/15 Hosted by @DanKrutka
byJoe Sangillo63 Views