- — Matt Neil (@Mrneilhistory)Mon, May 18 2015 22:58:43Hey #sschat teachers, I’m going to be in and out tonight. Going to enjoy some dinner with the wife, but will be jumping in before and after!
- — Discovery Education (@DiscoveryEd)Mon, May 18 2015 23:00:04Welcome to #sschat! We’re thrilled to be hosting tonight to chat with social studies folks about technology for inquiry and engagement!
- — Sarah Onorato (@mrsonorato)Mon, May 18 2015 23:01:30Great for students to view primary source images through different lenses! #visualliteracy #sschat https://twitter.com/4OClockFaculty/status/600434911305162755 …
- — Discovery Education (@DiscoveryEd)Mon, May 18 2015 23:03:18We’ll tweet out each Q individually, but here’s an overview of all the questions planned for tonight’s chat. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-1DfO7W4MHsA6CvcgOetzVgwqAoJchTf14tInNRvCFQ/edit?usp=sharing … #sschat
- — Discovery Education (@DiscoveryEd)Mon, May 18 2015 23:03:58We’ll use the Q1/A1 format. Be sure to include the #sschat hashtag and A1, A2, etc for your contributions to the chat.
Technology for Inquiry & Engagement #sschat
5/18/15 Hosted by @DiscoveryEd
byJoe Sangillo127 Views