- — Lisa Nielsen (@InnovativeEdu)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:02:42
- — Joe Sangillo (@JoeSangillo)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:02:49Joe from Maryland. #sschat co-leader. Write MS and HS social studies curriculum, provide PD to teachers/admin. Was in classroom 10 years.
- — Herff Jones|Nystrom (@HJNystrom)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:03:20Hi! I'm Rubina, marketing coordinator at educational publishing co. Herff Jones | Nystrom in Chicago, am resp. for all social media #sschat
- — Michael Milton (@42ThinkDeep)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:03:27I'm Michael Milton, I'm a high school social studies teacher from MA. I'm excited to be back to #sschat after a bit of a break!
- — Lisa Nielsen (@InnovativeEdu)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:04:27
- — Starr Sackstein (@mssackstein)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:04:28
- — Herff Jones|Nystrom (@HJNystrom)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:06:14A1. Social media allows the classroom to become a global classroom, lets students connect with people from around the world #sschat
- — Heather Chambers (@irishteach)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:06:49Hey #sschat I'm Heather & joining in a few minutes late. I teach Sociology, Psych & Global Studies in suburb of Chicago
- — Jason Bretzmann (@jbretzmann)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:06:50
- — Joe Sangillo (@JoeSangillo)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:06:58A1: Connecting with my students on social media, in academic context, helped me build an inquiry culture from day 1. #sschat
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Tue, Dec 17 2013 00:07:00A1: I've used social media to provide students more opportunities to contribute in (e.g. bellringers) & out of class. PD for myself #sschat
Social Media in the Classroom
12/16/13 - Hosted by @innovativeEdu
byJoe Sangillo1,892 Views