- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:01:37Chris in snowy Bloomington, IN. Work w/ pre-service Ts at IU in career advising & prof dev. Taught HS SS for 12 yrs prior. #sschat
- — Newseum Education (@NewseumEd)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:02:00
- — Ford's Theatre (@fordstheatre)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:02:21We're participating in a larger conversation w/social studies teachers about using museums in classroom practice. Starting now! #sschat
- — US Holocaust Museum (@HolocaustMuseum)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:02:22Hi #sschat participants. We're the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC. Glad to be here with you!
- — SHEG (@SHEG_Stanford)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:03:00This is Joel Breakstone from the the Stanford History Education Group. I taught high school history before working with SHEG. #sschat
- — ConSource (@ConSource)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:03:45Hi #SSChat we are a digital library of historical materials related to the creation, ratification and amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
- — Chris Heffernan (@cheffernan75)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:04:04Chris from Naperville, IL. 7th grade world geography and super bummed to not be going to Boston this weekend. #sschat
- — TOP (@TOPTeachGermany)Tue, Nov 18 2014 00:04:25Hi! I'm Jenny Windell, Program Administrator with the Transatlantic Outreach Program. I'm excited to participate in tonight's #sschat!
A Night at the Museum #sschat
11/17/14 Hosted by @NewseumEd
byJoe Sangillo270 Views