- This was my question:
- These were the answers I got. (Check my TL for hundreds of other gems)
- — #skzdalimit (@skzdalimit)Fri, Aug 08 2014 19:37:18@JessicaValenti If you're so worried abt tampon availability, maybe U need 2 stick a few fingers in UR you-know-what to stem the bleeding.
- — Slocum (@makeliberalscry)Fri, Aug 08 2014 23:44:39
- (Because apparently this needs to be said about the below tweet - NO I DON'T THINK PIV SEX IS RAPE. He linked to someone else's blog)
- — Bob Olewski (@Bobolewsky)Fri, Aug 08 2014 22:35:50@JessicaValenti Why haven't you had your ovaries etc. removed yet? Aren;t you one of those "All PIV is Rape http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/ …t.co/i9tn5MeMYL
- And they just keep coming!
- — jimmy hendricks (@jhendricks2301)Sat, Aug 09 2014 09:38:38
- — Busy Lizzy PAI (@piecrust33)Sat, Aug 09 2014 08:31:39
- — Gail Damianou (@GDamianou)Sat, Aug 09 2014 04:45:47
- — DinahLord (@DinahLord)Sat, Aug 09 2014 01:58:53
What happens when a female writer asks a question on Twitter about women's health
I'm a columnist at the Guardian US, and decided to write my next column about the availability and cost of feminine hygiene products across the globe. I have some pretty smart Twitter friends (hi, Twitter friends!) so I crowdsourced a question. Then all hell broke loose.
byJessica Valenti1 Like551,730 Views