- Anticipation before the event opened...
- — Jacqui Turner (@Jacqui1918)Mon, Mar 27 2017 10:30:31Looking forward to Open in Practice #UoRopen on Thursday http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/open-research/open-in-practice-inspirations-strategies-and-methods-for-open-research/ …
- — Connecting Research (@UniRdg_Research)Tue, Mar 28 2017 15:00:21
- — James O'Sullivan (@jamescosullivan)Wed, Mar 29 2017 12:59:13Excited to speak at #UoRopen tomorrow. REALLY excited to hearing others from stellar line-up: https://blogs.reading.ac.uk/open-research/open-in-practice-inspirations-strategies-and-methods-for-open-research/ … #digitalhumanities
- — Ernesto Priego (@ernestopriego)Thu, Mar 30 2017 06:22:42#UoRopen today. I'm not attending but my archiving bot helper will ensure I catch up with proceedings ;) http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/open-research/open-in-practice-inspirations-strategies-and-methods-for-open-research/ … cc #INM380
- — Jonathan Tedds (@jtedds)Thu, Mar 30 2017 06:29:13
- — Rosie Higman (@RosieHLib)Thu, Mar 30 2017 06:34:04
- — Simon Tanner (@SimonTanner)Thu, Mar 30 2017 06:39:13
- — Connecting Research (@UniRdg_Research)Thu, Mar 30 2017 08:30:27
- — CentAUR repository (@UniRdg_CentAUR)Thu, Mar 30 2017 08:30:27
- — Alison Pope (@alisonpope)Thu, Mar 30 2017 08:45:30On today's agenda: a great line up of speakers on open research at #UoRopen http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/open-research/open-in-practice-inspirations-strategies-and-methods-for-open-research/ … Should be an interesting & inspiring day
- — Connecting Research (@UniRdg_Research)Thu, Mar 30 2017 09:00:49
- — Richard Blakemore (@historywomble)Thu, Mar 30 2017 09:35:20
- — Sierra Williams (@sn_will)Thu, Mar 30 2017 09:43:12
- The day was hosted by the University of Reading's Research Dean for the Environment, Phil Newton, who set challenges for the participants to consider through the day and take away with them to apply to their research.
- — Richard Blakemore (@historywomble)Thu, Mar 30 2017 09:48:43Proposition of the day at #UoRopen: 'open research is better research'. Do you agree? What would you change about your research as a result?
Open in Practice: Inspirations, Strategies and Methods for Open Research
On 30 March 2017 the University of Reading hosted a conference on Open Research. The conference explored how researchers can incorporate open methods in their research practice, and the benefits this can bring.