- I did warn people prior to the event - just in case they wanted to tune out!
- My day, as usual if I am in the office, started around 6am with the alarm going off. What wasn't usual is that K brought me a cup of tea in bed. We do that every now and again but usually are too reluctant to get up during the week so normally it's a weekend thing - didn't want you to think I was totally spoilt! The other unusual is breakfast - that often happens at the office.
- — Jessica Guth (@Jess_Guth)Tue, Sep 23 2014 05:09:44So here we go. #mybraduniday starts here. alarm has gone off. K fed cats and brought me a cup of tea and I am about to get up - reluctantly
- — Jessica Guth (@Jess_Guth)Tue, Sep 23 2014 05:55:01Only about 30 emails since I checked last night. That's a very good email morning. Get travel sick so no more til off bus #mybraduniday
- Now who wouldn't want to come to work on such a lovely campus? That is one of the real perks of working where I do - and I'm not the only one. colleagues saw the tweet and one or two agreed - here's one:
- — Jannine Williams (@JannineCW)Tue, Sep 23 2014 09:54:41
- — Jessica Guth (@Jess_Guth)Tue, Sep 23 2014 06:25:54So first actual bit of work is getting GDL EU law tutorial materials ready for @sannielfving to teach later today. I'm module leader
- Nobody really did ask anything! The idea of tweeting your day, or following someone's day seemed to be quite interesting to some though!
- — BSA PG Forum (@BSAPGForum)Tue, Sep 23 2014 06:09:19
- — Lydia Bleasdale-Hill (@Parkendlydia)Tue, Sep 23 2014 06:26:54
- — Lydia Bleasdale-Hill (@Parkendlydia)Tue, Sep 23 2014 06:26:06
My Day in Tweets
On Tuesday 23rd September 2014 I tweeted my day to give an insight into the life of an academic and Head of School. It's not a typical day because there's no such thing - it's just a day. Some other days are similar, some are not. This one was busy but no busier than most and it was varied.