- — Paulette Vincent-Ruz (@pinkyprincess)Wed, Jan 23 2013 15:25:38
- — Noby Leong (@NobyLeong)Fri, Jan 25 2013 00:13:35This is the coolest paper Ive ever read: "Feynman, celebrated physicist and bongo-drum enthusiast" http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/368/1611/20120248 …ierealtimechem.org/content/368/1611/20120248 #realtimechem
- — Chemist In Japan (@chemistinjapan)Fri, Jan 25 2013 06:46:22TGIF? OH, I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone that isn't a chemistry grad student. #realtimechem
- — RealTimeChem (@RealTimeChem)Fri, Jan 25 2013 09:53:22Don't forget to vote for when #RealTimeChem week will take place in my poll (currently April is out ahead!) … http://doctorgalacticandthelabcoatcowboy.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/thoughts-on-recent-realtimechem-developments-with-a-poll/ …candthelabcoatcowboy.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/thoughts-on-recent-realtimechem-developments-with-a-poll/
- — Dr. Jay (@Doctor_Galactic)Mon, Oct 22 2012 09:39:57
- — Dr. Jay (@Doctor_Galactic)Sat, Oct 06 2012 10:08:20#RealTimeChem … http://doctorgalacticandthelabcoatcowboy.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/this-is-the-longest-day-of-my-life/ …candthelabcoatcowboy.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/this-is-the-longest-day-of-my-life/ Going to be keeping up the "24" theme for this event. Expect some interesting posts soon.
byDr Jess774 Views