- Panelist tackled diversity, policy, accelerators and communication issues in the edtech sphere.
- — Kyle Liao (@Kyle_edtech)Thu, Mar 23 2017 23:41:45#nycedsurge ... ...Shows you have to listen really carefully to each district and each school to see what their needs are. Will they?
- — Matthew Moran (@MatthewPMoran)Thu, Mar 23 2017 23:50:38Good question from the moderator on how the panel plans for education policy change. Huge cause of uncertainty for all involved. #NYCedsurge
- — Angela O'Sullivan (@OSullivanAC)Fri, Mar 24 2017 00:04:10Advice from the panel: balance profit with quality outcomes for learners by focussing on the needs of the learner #NYCedsurge
- — Kyle Liao (@Kyle_edtech)Thu, Mar 23 2017 23:40:29#nycedsurge Very telling. Investor looks for the key to selling to schools, and educator describes their unique school culture... ... ...
- — Matthew Moran (@MatthewPMoran)Thu, Mar 23 2017 23:42:07
- Lots of positive energy from edtech enthusiasts in the crowd!
- — Cinimon (@CinimonEd)Thu, Mar 23 2017 23:50:20Excited to be in a room with so many educators, entrepreneurs and investors tonight #NYCedsurge IntelEDU… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/845057343171776512 …
- There was also time to network
- — Kyle Liao (@Kyle_edtech)Thu, Mar 23 2017 23:21:49#nycedsurge hi everyone, I'm an educator and coach who is looking for how to bridge more organic relationships with Edtech orgs and schools
- And of course, funny side commentary
NYC EdSurge Meetup Seeks to Bridge Entrepreneurs and Educators
EdSurge hosts its first NYC meetup of 2017
byJenny Abamu311 Views