- — Carla Smith (@CarlaMSmith)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:05:26Networking – It’s the “secret sauce” of a fulfilling career. Let’s share tips, stories, groups to engage with. #healthitchicks
- — Ximena PauvifMachado (@XimenaTrade)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:07:19T1-I also network with local hospital association groups, women in tech groups, healthcare financial managment groups #healthitchicks
- — Joyce Lofstrom, APR (@joycelofstrom)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:07:25T1 Networking always matters to me - I have met new people and learned from them. Take that first step! #healthitchicks
- — Jennifer Dennard (@JennDennard)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:07:58A1: Networking has definitely been key to my career thus far. Don't be afraid to engage online and IRL. #healthITchicks
- — Jennifer Dennard (@JennDennard)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:09:23
- — Greythorn (@GreythornNA)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:08:45#healthITchicks I'd say using your existing network of female professionals is important. When you need a partner, a quote, etc. go to them!
- — Jess Clifton (@jslentzclifton)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:09:27Recent @DoyenneConnect retreat was great opp to get IRL advice from others. Can't say enough about power of candid convo! #healthITchicks https://twitter.com/CarlaMSmith/status/798950118196183044 …
- — Lygeia Ricciardi (@Lygeia)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:09:58There is a lot of shared desire to collaborate for good--personal networks give comfort & help each other in practical ways #HealthITChicks
- — Jess Clifton (@jslentzclifton)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:12:01T1 I'm introverted by nature. Beauty of gender-based networking = pre-established common ground; a starting point. #healthitchicks
- — Lygeia Ricciardi (@Lygeia)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:12:40T1 One great thing about networks is they give u continuity throughout your career--regardless of where you may be working #HealthITChicks
- — Jan Oldenburg (@janoldenburg)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:12:54Agree, Lygeia, women can/do provide support and perspective as well as contacts and opportunities #healthITChicks https://twitter.com/Lygeia/status/798951259978006528 …
- — Max Stroud (@MMaxwellStroud)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:13:55I have recently been inspired by the possibilities of Networking -- and really amazed by the collegial support offered by #healthitchicks
- — Max Stroud (@MMaxwellStroud)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:14:39
- — Jan Oldenburg (@janoldenburg)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:14:01
- — Jennifer Dennard (@JennDennard)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:18:40Doing Good & Giving Back is big mantra for #healthITchicks. Look for details about our 2nd annual holiday giving campaign soon!
- — Ximena PauvifMachado (@XimenaTrade)Wed, Nov 16 2016 18:19:44T2-in past couple of years my volunteering has been limited to my girs' school but have still met great connections #healthITchicks
11/16 #HealthITChicks Chat Recap
Carla Smith (@carlamsmith) posed compelling questions related to networking, volunteering, diversity, professional development, and embracing our femininity.
byJennifer Dennard50 Views