- Questions for this chat:
1. How do you measure the time to solve a question in your organization? Within 2h, 24h, etc.?
2. How did you define your goals for solving questions?
3. What are your KPIs in Q&As? Is it the number or percent of questions answered? the average time to get a response? something else?
4. What tools do you use? How do you use community management to ensure timely responses?
5. Do you have validation processes for quality control of the answers?
- — EnterpriseStrategies (@WorkingEvolved)Thu, Feb 02 2017 19:02:12Natalie Eisele, Community Manager at ES based in Indianapolis, looking forward to the discussion! #ESNChat
- — Catherine Shinners (@catshinners)Thu, Feb 02 2017 19:03:07Hi Catherine Shinners here from Palo Alto CA - advisor, community & collaboration, digital workplace #esnchat
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 02 2017 19:03:22Simon, UK, hit and run today, out after 20m but defo back later to check out what's been said, I deliver corporate web solutions #esnchat
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Feb 02 2017 19:03:57
Using Your ESN to Solve the Q&A Challenge with Guest Ernesto Izguierdo - Feb. 2, 2017
Our topic this day was about goals, results, and methods to best use your enterprise social network as a great place to ask and answer questions for your employees. Thanks to Ernesto Izguierdo for suggesting the topic and the questions and for co-hosting this chat.
byJeff Ross39 Views