- Jennifer Honig's blog post summary of this chat is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/enterprise-social-networks-external-entities-jennifer-honig …. Other chat archive links can be found at https://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives/ ….
- Today's chat questions:
1. Do you allow external contributors access to your ESN? Why or why not?
2. What use cases can you think of where external contributors need access to your ESN?
3. Share success stories of using your ESN for external collaboration.
4. If your company does not allow ESN access to external contributors, why not?
5. Does your ESN software and/or security policy make it easy or difficult to include external contributors?
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Apr 28 2016 18:02:41Yippy! Noah Sparks here. Community igniter inviting all (especially non-profits) to join hands and elevate unity. Happy Thursday! #esnchat
Using Your ESN for External Collaboration - Apr. 28, 2016
The archive of #ESNchat on Twitter for April 28, 2016.
byJeff Ross12 Views