- Questions for this chat:
1. Do you currently measure and report the value of your ESN? Why or why not?
2. Where do you see the greatest value of your ESN? (Information management, communication, training, etc.)
3. How do you currently calculate the value of your ESN?
4. Do you measure and report cost of investments in your ESN? Why or why not?
5. How do you communicate the value/ROI of your ESN? To whom?
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 16 2017 19:01:00
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 16 2017 19:02:01been sussing out @RichMillington via prior input to #esnchat, stumbled over @jonobacon's The Art of Community 2nd ed http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b48c9db4770dd18be6455be99&id=c0f935f71f …
- — Richard Millington (@RichMillington)Thu, Feb 16 2017 19:03:18
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 16 2017 19:04:00
- — Rita Zonius (@RitaZonius)Thu, Feb 16 2017 19:04:03Rita of ANZ joining from Melbourne where it's a bit darker every am when I get up. Pitch black outside at 6am. Summer almost over. #esnchat
The ROI of Community with Guest Rich Millington - Feb. 16, 2017
We were thrilled to have community expert Rich Millington as our ESNchat guest on Feb. 16 to discuss ROI and the business value of online communities. Internal and external communities were included in participants' answers.
byJeff Ross16 Views