- Jennifer Honig's summary blog post is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/retail-enterprise-social-advantage-rachel-duran-jennifer-honig …. Previous chat archives can be found at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives ….
- The questions for today's chat:
1. What are the biggest problems in retail that can be solved with an #ESN?
2. Who has the most to gain with an #ESN in retail – customers, sales, support, etc. Why?
3. What are the best #ESN usages in retail? How do you ensure engagement?
4. What are some of the challenges (or pitfalls) of a retail #ESN? How can you avoid them?
5. How do you define success? What metrics can be used?
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Jun 02 2016 17:47:00
- — Rachel Duran (@TheRachelDuran)Thu, Jun 02 2016 18:01:33
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Jun 02 2016 18:03:48
- — Jennifer (Jem) Janik (@jemjanik)Thu, Jun 02 2016 18:03:48
- — Rachel Duran (@TheRachelDuran)Thu, Jun 02 2016 18:04:40
- — Jennifer (Jem) Janik (@jemjanik)Thu, Jun 02 2016 18:05:11
The Retail & ESN Advantage with Guest Rachel Duran - June 2, 2016
We enjoyed a conversation with Rachel Duran on June 2, 2016 about using ESNs in retail businesses. Below is the archive of that chat.
byJeff Ross15 Views