- Jennifer Honig's blog post summary of the chat is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/whats-secret-getting-key-leaders-engaged-your-enterprise-honig-6115164169797918720 …. Other chat archive links are at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives ….
- Questions for today's chat:
Q1: Why should leaders engage on #ESN? What’s at stake?
Q2: What are the barriers to leader engagement on #ESN?
Q3: What are some examples of successful leader engagement on an #ESN?
Q4: How can community managers foster strong leader engagement on an #ESN?
Q5: What’s on the horizon for leader engagement? What trends do you see developing?
- — Jason Waller (@JasonMWaller)Thu, Mar 03 2016 18:53:23Looking forward to today's #esnchat. Day off doing some DIY. But good to log on and discuss a favorite subject - Leader ESN Engagement.
- — #ESNchat (@ESNchat)Thu, Mar 03 2016 19:01:04If you haven't taken the 2016 SOCM survey from @TheCR, you'll find it at http://www.communityroundtable.com/state-of-community-management/call-for-participation-2016-state-of-community-management-survey/ … #ESNchat
- — Scrumpysmum (@Scrumpysmom)Thu, Mar 03 2016 19:01:22Hi All, glad to be at #ESNChat today! https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/705467858323517440 …
- — Jason Waller (@JasonMWaller)Thu, Mar 03 2016 19:02:40Ours is going in all of those directions, depending on the community! #esnchat https://twitter.com/akwyz/status/705468006571352065 …
- — Scrumpysmum (@Scrumpysmom)Thu, Mar 03 2016 19:03:09
The Engaged Leader with Guest Charlene Li - March 3, 2016
The March 3, 2016 #ESNchat discussing principles from the book "The Engaged Leader" with special guest and book author Charlene Li.
byJeff Ross66 Views