- Jennifer Honig;s blog post summary of this chat is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/changing-role-internal-communicator-jennifer-honig …. Other chat archive links are at https://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives ….
- Today's chat questions:
1. How do enterprise social networks change the way internal communicators do content?
2. What challenges/opportunities do enterprise social networks present to top down messages?
3. What role do enterprise social networks have in change management and change communication?
4. What does success look like in terms of adoption and business outcomes?
5. How can internal communicators get middle managers engaged on enterprise social networks?
- — Marc Wright (@Simply_Marc)Thu, May 05 2016 17:51:47
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, May 05 2016 17:54:12
- — simply-communicate (@simplycomm)Thu, May 05 2016 17:55:34
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, May 05 2016 18:02:17
- — Scrumpysmum (@Scrumpysmom)Thu, May 05 2016 18:03:15
Guest Marc Wright on the Changing Role of the Internal Communicator - May 5, 2016
Our chat with Marc Wright of Simply Communicate on the changing role of internal communicators from May 5, 2016.
byJeff Ross21 Views