- Questions for this chat:
Q1: #SOCM2017 highlights greater optimism and executive interest in community management. What’s driving this shift?
Q2: How can we help community managers understand the difference between vanity vs. value metrics, as it remains challenging for many #CMGR?
Q3: The research noted that communities struggle to mature past transactional investments and into cultural change agents. Why do you think that is?
Q4: #SOCM2017 shows community content programs aligned to strategy provide more value. How do you manage this?
Q5: With shiny new #ESN tools in the market, how can #cmgrs ensure they are fit to meet business needs?
Q6: In light of #SOCM2017 research, where do you intend to focus your efforts in the next year?
- — #ESNchat (@ESNchat)Thu, Jun 01 2017 14:30:53To prepare for today's #ESNchat, download @TheCR's #socm2017 report at https://www.communityroundtable.com/research/the-state-of-community-management/socm2017/ …. Questions at https://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-schedule/ …
- — Jeff Ross (@JeffKRoss)Thu, Jun 01 2017 17:58:32I'll still be a faithful participant in #ESNchat going forward, but it's time to pass the co-host torch to some awesome people. https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/870331494610472961 …
- — Ted McEnroe (@tmcenroe)Thu, Jun 01 2017 18:00:07
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Jun 01 2017 18:00:08
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jun 01 2017 18:00:18
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Jun 01 2017 18:01:25Co-hosting #esnchat with @chriscatania and @JeffKRoss has been a highlight! I appreciate these to excellent #cmgr https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/870331494610472961 …
The 2017 State of Community Management Report - June 1, 2017
We were glad to have The Community Roundtable's Rachel Happe and Ted McEnroe with us on this date to present and discuss the latest State of Community Management Report. It's always a well-done survey with important findings.
byJeff Ross18 Views