- Questions for this week:
Q1. What business value does a dedicated community manager bring?
Q2. How can organizations invest in community managers?
Q3. What’s the difference between a good community manager and a great one?
Q4. What are the best resources for developing an #ESN community manager?
Q5. As a community manager, what makes you feel most appreciated?
- — Jason Waller (@JasonMWaller)Thu, Jan 19 2017 19:01:36Hi all, Jason from American Family Insurance here in foggy yet warm-ish Madison, WI (balmy 34 degrees F). #esnchat https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/822149132517113856 …
- — Catherine Shinners (@catshinners)Thu, Jan 19 2017 19:01:36
- — Rita Zonius (@RitaZonius)Thu, Jan 19 2017 19:01:45
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Jan 19 2017 19:02:03@srjf Great training video re using reply on tchat to make it easier to follow responses - Awesome! TY https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4X9IqU16gLTYy1QMG9kVm1qUXc … … #esnchat
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Jan 19 2017 19:05:58
Spotlight On Community Managers - Jan. 19, 2017
With Community Manager Appreciation Day coming up on Jan. 23, we thought we'd put the spotlight on community managers for this ESNchat. Communities won't be all they can be without them.
byJeff Ross11 Views