- Questions for this chat:
1. We talk a lot about ROI and proving the business value of ESNs. What are some of the intangible benefits?
2. Share a story that illustrates an intangible benefit of your ESN.
3. How do you identify intangible benefits of your ESN?
4. How can/do leaders contribute to intangible benefits on your ESN?
5. How do you communicate the intangible benefits of your ESN?
6. How can leaders maximize the intangible benefits of your ESN?
- — Chris Coladonato (@chriscola)Thu, Jun 29 2017 18:01:39Chris from Farmers Insurance, Baltimore, MD, L&D Consultant...saying hi...then jumping out...I'll be back soonish! #esnchat
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Jun 29 2017 18:01:41
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Jun 29 2017 18:02:20
- — Ross Cavanaugh (@rosscavan)Thu, Jun 29 2017 18:03:35
- — Rita Zonius (@RitaZonius)Thu, Jun 29 2017 18:03:37Hi, good afternoon, good morning, good evening, wherever you may be. Rita from ANZ Banking Group in very cold Melbourne, Australia. #esnchat
Some Things Don't Add Up: Exploring the Intangible Value of ESNs
Not everything of value gets measured. Not everything that gets measured is of value. In this chat, we explored the intagible value of enterprise social networks.
byJeff Ross35 Views