- — #ESNchat (@ESNchat)Thu, Jun 23 2016 18:02:01If you haven't yet read the background for today's #ESNchat, here it is --> https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/problem-solving-esnchat-jeff-ross …
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Jun 23 2016 18:02:30No time like real-time to solve problems! Looking forward collaborating with everyone during today's experimental #ESNchat
- — Sharon Lina Pearce (@sharonlinapearc)Thu, Jun 23 2016 18:03:11
- — Dennis Pearce (@Dennis_Pearce)Thu, Jun 23 2016 18:04:15Hi, Dennis Pearce from Lexmark in Lexington, recovering from a lightning strike to the house yesterday. #esnchat
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Jun 23 2016 18:04:26
Real-World Problem-Solving Challenge: Networking Via an ESN - June 23, 2016
We tried something a little different for this week. We all played the role of an ESN consultant and went through a process to identify the root cause of an ESN-related problem and then suggest solutions for it. We consider the experiment a success and expect to do more of these in the future.
byJeff Ross1 Like9 Views