- Questions for this chat:
1. What kind of groups are or should be public in an ESN? Why?
2. What kind of groups are or should be private in an ESN? Why?
3. What is the % split between public and private groups on your ESN? How would you like to see that change?
4. Describe your ESN governance around deciding between private or public group creation?
5. How do you balance a desire to #WorkOutLoud with the need for some privacy?
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 09 2017 19:01:42Simon, UK #esn-wannabe? epic content sharer, issued a #CallToAction for #WOL circles this week. see comment https://pabial.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/how-can-we-help-others-develop-strong-learning-practice … #esnchat
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Feb 09 2017 19:01:45
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 09 2017 19:04:46just completing implementation of a case mgt system (MS Dynamics 2015) for 1200 users across England/Wales supporting crime victims #esnchat
- — Simon R.J. Fogg (@srjf)Thu, Feb 09 2017 19:05:51@SocialNetweaver we need to know the playlist, my recent listens https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=srjf%20album%20nowplaying&src=typd&lang=en-gb … #esnchat
Private vs. Public ESN Groups with Guest Olivier Berard - Feb. 9, 2017
What is the place of private vs. public groups on an enterprise social network? What circumstances make one type preferred over the other? We had a lively discussion with guest Olivier Berard on this topic on Feb. 9, 2017.
byJeff Ross9 Views