- Jennifer Honig's blog summary post is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/managing-multiple-global-national-enterprise-social-network-honig ….
Questions for this chat:
1. Does your strategy change as you take into account multiple locations? How?
2. Centralized or decentralized community leadership team? How do they work together? How do their roles differ?
3. How do you evangelize community? Do marketing, programming and training support consistency?
4. How do you leverage a champion or advocate network to grow success?
5. What elements are most important for engagement? Gamification, rewards, leadership involvement, etc.?
- — Bruno Winck (@brunowinck)Thu, Feb 04 2016 19:00:44I'll keep an eye on #ESNChat while testing the new Twitter Chat system, it's way faster than the last iteration and instantly ready
- — Jacqueline Mills (@JackieSueMills)Thu, Feb 04 2016 19:01:57Happy Thursday! Looking forward to being part of #ESNchat today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Feb 04 2016 19:02:52
- — Gloria Burke (@GloriaBurke)Thu, Feb 04 2016 19:03:13Hi All, Gloria Burke, Senior Director, Enterprise Strategies, helping companies traverse digital transformation, based in Dallas. #esnchat
Managing Multiple ESN Locations with Guest Luke Sinclair - Feb. 4, 2016
The Feb. 4, 2016 #ESNchat about managing an ESN with multiple national or international locations. Our special guest was Luke Sinclair. Other chat archive links are at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives.
byJeff Ross29 Views