- Jennifer Honig's summary blog post of the chat is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/digital-transformation-middle-management-c%C3%A9cile-demailly-honig …. Other chat archives are at https://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives/ ….
- Today's chat questions:
1. Do you think organizations are flattening because of digital transformation? How is it showing?
2. Do you think the middle management role and identity is evolving because of digital transformation? If so, how?
3. What do you think middle managers should absolutely use the ESN for?
4. What do you think middle managers should not use the ESN for?
5. Share your stories about effective middle management behavior and leadership fostering the digital transformation in their corporations.
- — Cécile Demailly (@ceciledemailly)Thu, Jun 09 2016 18:02:38Hi everyone, Cecile, a corporate transformation consultant & coach, also a researcher, blogger, speaker #esnchat
- — Cécile Demailly (@ceciledemailly)Thu, Jun 09 2016 18:02:49My expertise areas are technology adoption and impact, organizational neuroscience, sustainability #esnchat
- — Catherine Shinners (@catshinners)Thu, Jun 09 2016 18:03:07
- — Cécile Demailly (@ceciledemailly)Thu, Jun 09 2016 18:03:19
Middle Management & Digital Transformation with Guest Cecile Demailly - June 9, 2016
We enjoyed a great #ESNchat on June 9, 2016 with special guest Cecile Demailly discussing this topic. Cecile has recently done related research. You'll find a link to it in the summary.
byJeff Ross9 Views