- Questions for this chat:
1. Do you consider yourself to be more of an introvert or extrovert? Explain your answer.
2. How do extroverts behave in your ESN & what important value do they bring to it?
3. How do introverts behave in your ESN & what important value do they bring to it?
4. What do introverts & extroverts need to better understand about each other to collaborate well via the ESN?
5. What can a community manager do to bring out the best of extroverts & introverts on the ESN?
- — Sharon Lina Pearce (@sharonlinapearc)Thu, Mar 02 2017 19:02:26
- — Catherine Shinners (@catshinners)Thu, Mar 02 2017 19:02:27Hi there! Catherine Shinners, Silicon Valley - all things collaboration, community, enterprise social #esnchat
- — Ernesto Izquierdo (@SocialNetweaver)Thu, Mar 02 2017 19:03:07
Introverts & Extroverts On Your ESN - Mar. 2, 2017
People naturally lean more in the direction of being introverted or extroverted. We thought it would be interesting to have a chat dedicated to the value each type brings to an ESN and how to get the most from each.
byJeff Ross23 Views