- Jennifer Honig's 2-part blog post summary of the chat is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-facebook-work-mean-esn-part-1-jennifer-honig … and https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-facebook-work-mean-esn-part-2-jennifer-honig ….
- The questions for this chat:
1. What is the importance of Facebook at Work to Facebook overall?
2. What advantages does Facebook at Work have over traditional ESNs?
3. What are the challenges that Facebook at Work is going to encounter in the enterprise?
4. How will community management change as Facebook at Work grows?
5. Do you think that Facebook at Work will be the social "killer app" in the enterprise?
6. What future opportunities does Facebook at Work create for employees and organizations?
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Jan 21 2016 19:00:05
- — Noah Sparks (@noahsparks)Thu, Jan 21 2016 19:03:10
- — Carrie Basham Young (@carrieyoung)Thu, Jan 21 2016 19:03:19
- — JD Dillon (@JD_Dillon)Thu, Jan 21 2016 19:04:21Howdy, #ESNchat! JD in Orlando, FL. Learning geek, consultant, speaker, blogger, sharer. https://twitter.com/esnchat/status/690248272951283716 …
Impact of Facebook at Work on ESN - With Guest Carrie Young - Jan. 21, 2016
The Jan. 21, 2016 #ESNchat about the impact of Facebook at Work on ESNs with special guest Carrie Young. Other chat archive links are at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives.
byJeff Ross82 Views