- The questions for this chat:
1. Do you have a documented #ESN strategy? If so, what roles/teams collaborated to create it? Who approved it?
2. What are key components or focus areas of your #ESN strategy? How is it connected to company strategy?
3. What portion of your weekly work is devoted to #ESN strategy? How do you protect that time vs. putting out fires?
4. What were your biggest hurdles in creating an approved #ESN strategy?
5. How has your ESN strategy discussion changed since you first launched? How have priorities or approach changed?
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Jan 28 2016 19:03:19
- — Kim England (@miss_england_19)Thu, Jan 28 2016 19:04:03Global Community Director Pearson - Jiver managing community of 40k employees globally - been missing in action for a few weeks #esnchat
- — Pay Compliment (@paycompliment)Thu, Jan 28 2016 19:05:17
ESN Strategy - Jan. 28, 2016
The Jan. 28, 2016 #ESNchat about ESN Strategy. Jennifer Honig's blog summary is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/esn-strategy-jennifer-honig. Other chat archive links are at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives.
byJeff Ross25 Views