- Other archive links can be found at https://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives/ ….
- Today's chat questions:
Q1: Do you have a leadership succession or transition plan for your #esn community? Why or why not?
Q2: What topics should a succession, transition plan cover? What should it not?
Q3: How have you approached #esn #cmgr offboarding and onboarding? What did the knowledge transfer look like?
Q4: Besides creating a succession/transition plan, what else should a company do to prepare for #ESN leadership change?
Q5: When one prepares to leave, how do you decide if the role changes or evolves to make the most of the opportunity?
Q6: What did you learn during a past #esn succession, transition experience? What would you do differently or the same? Tips or advice?
- — Scrumpysmum (@Scrumpysmom)Thu, May 12 2016 18:01:56#ESNchat Hey everyone, Karen in Salford, UK. 1 more day at Salford University, 2 weeks away to see friends then return to work at Engie UK
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, May 12 2016 18:03:22
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, May 12 2016 18:03:22
- — Sharon Lina Pearce (@sharonlinapearc)Thu, May 12 2016 18:03:59
ESN Leadership Succession & Transition Planning - May 12, 2016
Tweets from our #ESNchat on May 12, 2016 about leader succession/transition planning for your ESN.
byJeff Ross15 Views