- Questions for this chat:
Q1 What are the biggest threats to unity on your #esn? How do you address them?
Q2 What opportunities or benefits does disunity present on your #esn?
Q3 How do you balance the desire for authenticity with the need for unity on your #esn?
Q4 What strategies can the #cmgr use to promote unity on the #esn?
Q5 Once a community has been broken by discord, how can it be repaired?
- — Catherine Shinners (@catshinners)Thu, Nov 10 2016 19:04:57
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Nov 10 2016 19:05:12
- — Dennis Pearce (@Dennis_Pearce)Thu, Nov 10 2016 19:05:41
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Nov 10 2016 19:07:05
- — Catherine Shinners (@catshinners)Thu, Nov 10 2016 19:07:08A1: One challenge to unity is lack of clear governance - guidance on how and what it's to be used for #esnchat
Encouraging Unity On Your ESN - Why can't we all just get along? - Nov. 10, 2016
Bringing people of all backgrounds together in one place invites the opportunity for conflict, but it also invites the opportunity for understanding others. This discussion focused on the challenge of disunity on an ESN and what to do about it.
byJeff Ross13 Views