- Jennifer Honig's blog post summary of this chat is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/employee-social-networks-esns-from-point-view-jennifer-honig …. Other #ESNchat archives are at https://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives/ ….
- Questions for today's chat:
Q1: What factors are most likely to predict individual adoption of social networks in the workplace?
Q2: For what purposes do your employees use the #ESN? How do you know?
Q3: In what ways can an ESN impact the individual worker and their wellbeing?
Q4: How could you measure the impact your #ESN has on the individual employee?
Q5: How do we convince leaders to focus on the positive ways ESN can affect employees' lives and not just the ways it can directly affect the bottom line?
- — Michael M. Moon, PhD (@mikemmoon)Thu, Sep 01 2016 18:01:49Thank you for having me! #ESNchat https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/771407557130727424 …
- — gBRETTmiller (@gbrettmiller)Thu, Sep 01 2016 18:01:56Hey, everyone, Brett Miller here from DSA, Inc in the St. Louis area. I dabble in comm mgt and comm strategy. human-centered design #esnchat
- — Rita Zonius (@RitaZonius)Thu, Sep 01 2016 18:03:00
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Sep 01 2016 18:03:56Hi - Jennifer Honig - One of your #ESNchat co-hosts - sorry to be late - I had a few technical difficulties today :( But am glad to be here!
Employee Social Networks: ESNs from the Employee Point of View with Guest Dr. Michael M. Moon, PhD - Sept. 1, 2016
We had an excellent discussion Sept. 1, 2016 with Dr. Michael Moon discussing questions related to enterprise social networks from the employees' point of view. Below is the chronological summary of tweets.
byJeff Ross43 Views