- Questions for this chat:
1. Do you conduct an annual review of your #ESN? Why? Why not?
2. What are the benefits of conducting a yearly #ESN review? Risks?
3. What criteria do you use to determine if groups stay or go on your #ESN?
4. What lessons have your learned reviewing your #ESN?
5. Who is involved in reviewing your #ESN? What roles do they play?
- — Brenda Rick Smith (@brendaricksmith)Thu, Jan 05 2017 19:01:05
- — Jeff Ross (@JeffKRoss)Thu, Jan 05 2017 19:08:17
Community Health Check - Annual ESN Review - Jan. 5, 2017
In the #ESNchat we discussed the benefits and elements of an annual performance review for your ESN.
byJeff Ross19 Views