- We'll start each chat with a few minutes for everyone to introduce themselves.
- — eli ingraham (@eliingraham)Thu, Sep 12 2013 18:01:43
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Sep 12 2013 18:06:04
- — Inna Fabrikant (@innafabrikant)Thu, Sep 12 2013 18:09:02
- — Chris Catania (@chriscatania)Thu, Sep 12 2013 18:09:42
- — David DeWald (@Historian)Thu, Sep 12 2013 18:54:38Hello #ESNchat, I've been an Online Community Manager for 15 years. I'll be glad to chat or answer questions anytime. Let me know.
- Each chat will center around a specific topic.
- We're set up on Twubs.com if you'd like to use that friendly interface for controlling the pace of the stream, automatically inserting the hashtag, omitting retweets, and easily identifying others who take part.
Best Practices for Enterprise Social Networks - Sept. 12, 2013
The discussion from the Twitter #ESNchat on September 12, 2013. Threads have been grouped in sequence to more easily follow the discussions. The schedule for future topics is at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-schedule/. Archive links are at http://jeffrossblog.com/esnchat/topic-archives/.
byJeff Ross224 Views