- This week's questions:
1. What are your predictions for 2017 regarding ESN platforms?
2. What do you expect the biggest ESN trends to be in 2017?
3. What changes do you expect in 2017 regarding ESN vendors?
4. What do you hope will happen in ESN use in 2017 but fear will not?
5. What is your one big 2017 ESN prediction?
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Jan 12 2017 19:01:05Hi Everyone - Jennifer Honig, Techstra Solutions and one of your co-hosts - glad to be here! What will the crystal ball reveal??? #esnchat
- — Jennifer Honig (@jhonig1)Thu, Jan 12 2017 19:03:25What did we say last year on #ESNchat re 2016 -- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2016-esn-predictions-jennifer-honig …
- — Jason Waller (@JasonMWaller)Thu, Jan 12 2017 19:04:20Hi all, Jason, social media consultant, at American Family Insurance here in Madison, WI, ready for my first #esnchat of 2017. https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/819620465610227712 …
- — Jeff Ross (@JeffKRoss)Thu, Jan 12 2017 19:04:53Reading #ESN our predictions from last year was fun! --> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2016-esn-predictions-jennifer-honig … #esnchat
- — Coretta Somerville (@corettaonline)Thu, Jan 12 2017 19:04:55Hi all #ESNChat participants! Greetings from Las Vegas. I am Coretta Somerville, Business Systems Consultant and #ESN Launch & Adoption SME. https://twitter.com/ESNchat/status/819620196633767936 …
2017 ESN Predictions - Jan. 12, 2017
This was our annual discussion of what we expect in the year ahead related to the world of enterprise social networking. Compare with our predictions of last year and see how accurate we were one year from now.
byJeff Ross26 Views