- — Jan Molloy (@Janpcim)Wed, Mar 02 2016 07:11:10#histedchat 2/2 its part of a new Outreach / incursion we are developing #sharingstories & connected to http://collections.museumvictoria.com.au/items/252089
- — Jan Molloy (@Janpcim)Wed, Mar 02 2016 07:26:27Keep track of #histedchat here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kFarWlZHydP5GQ5pKMch2jEZg2Hzy_u2kF-moqMotGg/mobilebasic?pli=1 … It's on tonight 2/3/16 8.30 AEST @jdtriver @broadierevs @broadievade
- — Jan Molloy (@Janpcim)Wed, Mar 02 2016 07:04:438.30 pm AEST small objects big stories in history ( classrooms) Happy for this to be broad conversation #histedchat https://twitter.com/mareewhiteley/status/704923590181912576 …
- — David Broadbent (@broadievade)Wed, Mar 02 2016 07:52:59Unfortunately stuck at work tonight but encourage others to join #histedchat & I'll catch up later! https://twitter.com/janpcim/status/704930854494212096 …
- QUESTION 1 Objects in your classroom : Why ?
#histedchat Wednesday 2 March 2016
Small objects , Big Stories : objects in your classroom. Why ? A conversation with teachers about learning with objects The third chat for 2016. Keep up to date with what is happening across Australia in History classrooms by joining us every fortnight at 8.30pm