- The WANA Mama herself summed up the benefits of attending an online conference:
- Other attendees shared their thoughts during the conference:
- — Kristin Nador (@KristinNador)Fri, Feb 22 2013 16:41:01
- — Cheryl Fassett (@cheryl_fassett)Fri, Feb 22 2013 16:40:08
- — Lena Corazon (@LenaCorazon)Fri, Feb 22 2013 18:58:40I'm not sure what my fav part of #WANACon is so far: the awesome presenters, the great chat sessions, or learning while hanging out in pjs.
- — Natalie C. Markey (@NatalieCMarkey)Sat, Feb 23 2013 04:30:43
- — Shan Jeniah Burton (@ShanJeniah)Sat, Feb 23 2013 06:17:44Whirlwind, rich-veined day of writerly inspiration! Kristen Lamb's #WANACon - a writer's conference through my laptop!
- — Shan Jeniah Burton (@ShanJeniah)Sat, Feb 23 2013 06:55:58#WANACon Day One. =D I am so full to bursting, there aren't words..but I can feel that there will be.....surges of wordses...
- — Kristin Nador (@KristinNador)Sat, Feb 23 2013 16:15:21
- — Kristen Lamb (@KristenLambTX)Sat, Feb 23 2013 23:41:07
WANACon -- What's the Word from Attendees?
In February 2013, Social Media Expert Kristen Lamb gathered top-notch speakers in the publishing field for an innovative, fully interactive global online writers' conference. What did attendees have to say about the experience? Read on...
byJami Gold77 Views