The French Immersion program offered at Garrison Road is open to all students in Senior Kindergarten. If you want your child to develop a high proficiency and fluency in Canada’s two official languages, French Immersion has a great deal to offer.
Features of the French Immersion program:
· Development of French language skillsin speaking, listening, reading and writing from Grades one to twelve;
· Designed to be a second-languageprogram for children whose first language is NOT
· Current enrolment of over 2,000elementary students;
· Certificate of French ImmersionStudies awarded upon successful completion of the elementary and secondaryimmersion programs;
· Promoting understanding of differentcultures;
· Providing additional opportunities for employment using French as theworking language;
· An increased ability to communicateand interact with confidence in French.Registration will open January 8th, 2018
For more information about French Immersion in the District School Board of Niagaravisit dsbn.org
or speak to your school principal.