- My last day at EHS...I was nervous to start a new school by myself, and extremely sad to be leaving my CT and students so quickly and unexpectedly for my new long term sub position at RBV!
- My three experiences! I can almost see the growth over the year :)
- Walking into a classroom that is brand new, when I am by myself was intimidating. But the class has a nice atmosphere!
- Now the real work begins...planning for three different preps!
- Grading overload!!!!
- My life after the bell rings...more grading until I can't grade anymore.
- First year for the implementation of the SBAC test, and my first time administering a standard test! Ahhhh!
- That one time I had a student turn in inappropriate language in his paper and I had to deal with it...without a CT to help!
- Starting our way into The Crucible! I think it is really interesting, let's hope the students do too!
- Impending doom! The SBAC is near!
My Teaching Story
This is about my change from student teaching to a long term sub position!