- — Participate Chats (@participatechat)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:30:03
- — Julia Finneyfrock (@JFinneyfrock)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:30:04Welcome to the #ElonEd chat! Our goals are to connect grads and current students, share ideas and advice, and be inspired.
- — Corey Willingham (@coreywillingham)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:30:40
- — Julia Finneyfrock (@JFinneyfrock)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:30:51Who is joining us for tonight’s #ElonEd chat? Tweet your name, content area, location, and year of graduation.
- — Jeff Carpenter (@jeffpcarpenter)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:31:00
- — Jeff Carpenter (@jeffpcarpenter)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:32:17Jefferson Pablo Carpenter, content agnostic, Hillsborough, North Carolina, graduated preschool in ’79 #eloned
- — Elayne Monjar (@ElayneMonjar)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:32:50Hello! My name is Elayne and I teach Social Studies at @LCHS_Sanford_NC #ElonEd https://twitter.com/JFinneyfrock/status/841084103436951552 …
- — Corey Willingham (@coreywillingham)Mon, Mar 13 2017 00:34:22Welcome all! We will be using a Q1, A1 format to keep the conversation connected. Don’t forget to use #ElonEd each time you tweet.
#ElonEd: Going Interdisciplinary
#ElonEd chat is open to all educators!! If you missed our last chat: Going Interdisciplinary, catch up below! The next chat is on 3/26/17 at 8:30 PM. Topic: Getting the most out of your professional learning networks.
byJulia Finneyfrock10 Views