- We'll post full text of the legislation as soon as it is available. Senator Feinstein acknowledges that this will be an uphill battle. From the Twitter stream, here's a look at early reaction to the gun ban legislation:
- — Tom Gresham (@Guntalk)Thu, Jan 24 2013 20:28:41"If you vote for any part of Sen. Feinstein's gun ban bill, I will devote myself to your defeat at the polls. I will not forget." Send it!
- — Charlton L. Colasont (@CLColasont)Thu, Jan 24 2013 20:17:46
- — Michael (@FlyingMichael)Fri, Jan 25 2013 01:19:50Assault Weapon Ban Introduced In Senate! It makes me proud to have voted for her when I lived in California. http://huff.to/Xzykgy y
- — WJW (@WillJamesWynne)Fri, Jan 25 2013 01:16:14Dream on Feinstein.. Your 150 Firearms Ban Dream List: NOT HAPPENING IN AMERICA http://janmorganmedia.com/2013/01/dream-on-feinstein-your-150-firearms-ban-dream-list-not-happening-in-america/ …a.com/2013/01/dream-on-feinstein-your-150-firearms-ban-dream-list-not-happening-in-america/
- — RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE (@Tool19672)Fri, Jan 25 2013 01:15:09@firearmslawyer Feinstein 's Attacks On The Constitution , Make me sick to my stomach , the Oath She took For Office means nothing to her !
- Where do you stand on this heated topic? Leave a comment or send a note to @jdsupra and we may include your tweet here as we update the story.
Twitter Responds to Dianne Feinstein's Assault Weapons Ban
Today U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein announced that she would be introducing legislation to ban 150 different types of assault weapons, as well as certain gun magazines. For your reference, here is a summary of the bill provided by the Senator's office. Includes a list of prohibited guns:
byJD Supra Law News109 Views